Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Catching up on more pics

As I mentioned in my previous post we had a much needed family weekend a few days ago.  Ahh, its the simple things in life that matter.  During our family time we took a much needed walk down the street to our favorite park that we have affectionately named 'Turtle Park' even though that is not he actual name.  Now, the turtles seem to be 'hiding' due to the cool weather, but the trees are still enjoying a bit of their peek.  Here are some photos.  First, a beautiful tree down the street.  
Another beautiful tree in our neighborhood.  
A sweet picture of Peyton.  Notice the green frog boots have made it back on the scene.  
Oh yes, Preston rode his bike to and from the park.  That is about a 2 mile round trip - good job, buddy.  
We also spent some time working on our backyard patio.  It is not yet complete, but very close.  We need to finish this section, make sure everything is level and then fill the sand in between  I can't wait to post 'finished' pictures of this and our deck.  
Hey, it look pretty good so far.  
Finally, I did something bold this weekend. I dyed my hair.  OK, I was going for a light brown look....it turned out a bit more reddish brown.  I actually really like it.  I hope to post more photos soon as we are having something take a few family pictures this weekend.  

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: