Monday, February 4, 2013

Superbowl

The Super Bowl was last night and we headed to some friends house for some fun time together.   Our kids were more interested in their toys then watching the game...and that was OK by us.  Here is a picture of the kids playing.
Mr. Bo even took some time out from watching the game to read the kids a story - super cool.
Peyton REALLY enjoyed the cupcakes from Miss Sharon.
We all watched the halftime show.  I think a lot of the girls at the party almost busted into song and dance.  I think I counted at least 4 songs that I had a dance routine for at some point in my life.  Beyonce reminds me a lot of my college years.
At the end of the night the girls were sitting together on the chair taking care of their babies - classic.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: