Friday, May 3, 2013

Our week

A just wrote a 'not so nice' blog post about my life the past year.  I am now trying to 'lighten things up' by posting a few photos from our week at the Dalbey house.

First, we are anxiously awaiting the birth of our little baby robin birds.  The kids ask daily to check to see if they have been born - so cute.
I went to my first Cardinals game of the year on Wednesday. This was a gift from one of my co-workers and the game was a complete delight.  The game was awesome (CARDINALS WIN), the weather was beautiful (Sunny) and I enjoyed my needed break from work.
Steven returned from his trip across the pond on Wednesday.  (I'll note more about that in a later post).  He had a wonderful trip and brought me home the most wonderful souvenir.  Can it get any better than English Tudor and Shakespeare on a Starbucks Mug?  I say no.
Both kids have been great this week.  We have made numerous trips to the park and even did some work outside in our yard.  Peyton has especially been super cute and cuddly this week.  She loves to come into our room every morning about 6:30 am and cuddle with mommy and daddy.  I love my morning snuggles.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: