Friday, December 20, 2013

Bunk Beds

A bunk bed has made its way to the Dalbey house.   I saw the need for this when I was completely out of room for anything in the kids room.  Preston was sleeping in a full size bed and it was just too big.  So, the kids now have a bunk bed and we have so much more room in their room. Oh yes, I also discovered that there is SO much under bed storage space. I'm sure I will have to find some cool bins for the kids to hold their socks and other random items.  Here is just a preview of what their room now looks like.  I promise to post updated photos as soon as we pick up the other twin size mattress and re arrange all the frames and toys.  I guess you could say its beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our house. 
Here is a picture of the bunk bed being put together.  While it wasn't that difficult it did take a few hours. 
 Here is a preview picture of the completed bunk bed.  More pictures to come soon :) 

No comments: