Friday, January 3, 2014

Organizing

Part of my new years resolution is to organize some things in our house.  My home office/bedroom is one of those places. I have so many papers, cards, camera equipment, etc... that has just taken over.  This is not cool.  So, I am on a mission this month to get things clean.  Here are some photos and words on my process. 
First, I have a bin FULL of cards and letters.  My goal is to take this and organize the cards into books. 
I started to make some good progress. I'll show some more pictures after my work this weekend. 
 This bin is where I will hold my extra camera equipment and important boxes. 
 Here is a look at the work.  The closed bin holds all my blank cards.  Yes, I am one of those people who has a stash on hand ready for almost any occasion. 
  Not a bad start to the new year!! 

No comments: