Monday, May 5, 2008

Its getting bigger

Some of you have been asking for some belly picture updates. Well, here ya go. This picture was taken on Saturday, just a few days short of being 27 weeks along and about to hit the 3rd trimester. According to my doctor, I will hit a big growth spirt next week and then grow more rapidly in the next 3 months. I wonder how big my belly will get? Thankfully, the doctor has told me that he doesn't expect me to have a big baby. I should be in the 'normal' range of which I am thankful for.

I'm not sure if excited would be the best word to describe my feelings at this moment. Perhaps nervous is a better word as I have begun to think through the reality of becomming a mom and how much my life will change. I am thankful for the time I have now to ponder and pray before Preston arrives. Many people have encouraged me to take advantage of this 'preparation time' and I have come to appreciate those wise words. As my belly grows, I hope to continue to place my trust in the Lord with baby Preston's life and do what I can to prepare to love him well.

No comments: