Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Pool

This past weekend I pulled the kiddie pool out of our garage. As soon as it was in view, our dogs got so excited. They love playing in their pool, drinking the water, and trying to dig to the bottom. As you can see from this picture, they are fighting over who gets to be in the pool first. On a hot day, they will lay down in the water and just sit there for a while. My guess is that it is a way to cool off. I think they do it because they know that I will let them stay outside longer so they can dry. I'm not bringing a wet dog in my house! Anyway, my point in sharing this with you all is to give you a glimps into an awesome form of entertainment in the Dalbey home. Perhaps I can get some video posted of Hershey drinking from the hose. This is also a great form of entertainment! Life is fun with dogs!

No comments: