Friday, May 30, 2008

St. Louis Smoothie

This morning, Steven and I went to St. Louis Smoothie for a little breakfast treat. This is by far the best smoothie place in town! Everything is made will all natural ingredients (real fruit, yogurt, the good kind of juice, etc...) and each smoothie has between 4-5 servings of fruit. Its awesome and worth every penny. At the beginning of my pregnancy, I had a St. Louis smoothie at least twice a week. I still like to head there at least once a week to get my fruit kick. Oh yes, my favorite smoothie is the Blueberry Bliss - but be careful that those blueberries don't get stuck inbetween your teeth :)
Check out St. Louis smoothie!

2 comments:

myplacetovent said...

Oh how I MISS ST.LOUIS SMOOTHIE!!! When I was pregnant with Natalie I went there at least once a week because it was so good!!! Its funny that you are really liking the blueberry bliss, because that is the ONLY kind I would ever get...Your post has inspired me to go make myself a home-made smoothie...our closest smoothie place is 30 minutes away...

John Kincaid said...

that was supposed to be a post from our real blog...not sure what happened. K