Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baby Stuff

This morning, my friend Leah came with me to the Cotton Babies new store opening here in St. Louis. I want to thank my sister in law, Kristen, who emailed me about the event! Kristen also introduced me to the world of cloth diapers and we are planning on using the Bum Genius brand with Preston when he arrives. Anyway, Leah and I were one of those lucky individuals who were the first 50 customers in the store so we received some free items. Leah even won the raffle for a gift bag full of goodies. She was gracious to share some of the items with me since I brought her to the event. I had a great time with Leah and talking with other mom's about some baby items they use. I am learning a lot and thankful that I am not alone. We only have 2 more months until Preston arrives and I get more excited each day. I am thankful that things have been going well and that he is healthy and growing. Thanks to all my mom friends who have been a great source of support these past 7 months.

2 comments:

Nocatster said...

Preston, that's a cool name and congratulations, as a new mom to be you may not know about Baby Bella yet a very neat source for baby things. You should check it out. Their last post is offering discounts. As they say; The Top 3 Reasons to Join Baby Bella’s Mailing List #3 - Be the first to find out about new products #2 - Be the first to find out about discontinued products #1 - DISCOUNTS!!

Amanda Baca said...

Hey-we're using Bum Genuis too! I hear wonderful things about them. I love Cotton Babies- they ladies there are great too. Have you checked out all the different slings? You can try them on with a weighted baby- I registered for the moby wrap (and my aunt got it for me! yea!) & we have the ergo- both come highly recommended.
glad you are doing well & feeling great! I am too- praise the Lord! :)