Monday, June 2, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I am 31 weeks pregnant - yikes! I finally took an updated belly shot yesterday and plan on taking more each week. I could have done a better job of documenting my growth, but you know how things get busy and you just forget. Anyway, here is the belly and all its glory! I continue to be very thankful because things are going well. I went to the doctor this past Friday and he gave me an A+. The baby is growing, his heartbeat is strong, my blood pressure is normal, my weight gain is normal, and I still have enough energy to work full time and even go for a walk around my neighborhood. I hope and pray that the next 9 weeks continue to go well. Steven and I will keep you updated on life in the Dalbey family. Enjoy the picture!

1 comment:

John Kincaid said...

yea for great doctor reports!! Don't you love that!! Your belly is so cute too :) I'm dying over here waiting for Thursday morning when we find out boy or girl!!! It just can't get here soon enough...lets hope this baby feels like showing off on the big day!! Glad you have your hubby back!!