Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Friend Baby Shower

Steven and I are so thankful for our friends! They gave us a baby shower this past Saturday and it was so much fun! My parents were very gracious to host the event and my sister worked very hard to make sure the house was clean. Here are some pictures...

Steven & Katrina with Phil Denton (Grandpa)

Steven & Katrina with Mark & Beth (Gramie and Papa)

Sisters - Katrina & Tracey


Preston has 2 best friends waiting for him. (Eli and Micah) Their shirts say 'Preston is my Homeboy'. I can't wait to Preston to arrive!

Katrina with new mom, Bailey. Her daughter Aire is super cute!

Mark is ready to be a grandpa to a boy! Look at how much fun he is having with Eli.

Friends from Central who mean a LOT to Steven and I.

Our dear friend James McCormick!

No comments: