Monday, June 16, 2008

Youth Baby Shower

It has been a busy week in the Dalbey family so I thought I would take the time to update everyone on what has been going on. Last weekend, before summer camp, the girls from Youth Group gave Preseton a baby Shower. It was so much fun! Here are some pictures.


The gifts!
Preston received some really cool shoes!


Some guys from the youth group gave Preston this cool onesie!

Sweet friends Laura, Megan and Rachael!


We played a game where the girls had to measure how many sqaures of TP would fit around my belly. As of last week it was 10 squares. I think it may be up to 11 or 12 now!

My original group of Middle school Bible study girls who are now going to be JR's in HS!

Leah and I LOVED the food!

I can't wait to read this book to Preston! Thank you Lucy!

Here are the coordinators of this AWESOME event! I love you very much!

1 comment:

dillyweed said...

I just had a baby shower yesterday myself.. and played the same toilet paper game.
I measured 10 squares around too!!!
How are you feeling???