Monday, June 30, 2008

Preston has a girlfriend :)

On Saturday; June 28, 2008, our friend Andrea (with the help of her husband Chris) gave birth to their daughter, Ava Jane Sanders. She weighed in at 7 lbs 10 oz and is super cute. Steven and I both work with Andrea in the Youth Department at Central. When Andrea found out she was pregnant last October she began to pray that I would also get pregnant. I think she needed a pregnancy buddy and I was ok with that. A month later - Preston was on his way! Andrea and I have often said that our children are boyfriend and girlfriend. While I don't want Preston dating until he is quite older (at least 16) I think there is no harm in this baby dating thing. I can't wait to get some cute pictures when Preston is born. By the way - we are 5 weeks out from our due date - wow!

No comments: