Thursday, July 10, 2008

36 weeks...time to pack

Here is my updated photo of the belly at 36 weeks. Things are still going very well and Preston is growing and healthy. He currently weighs in at 6lbs 4oz (give or take a little). My due date has been changed to August 6th, but the doctor said that it is still possible that he could come early - you just can't predict these things. I am feeling good - no swollen ankles or fingers and no stretch marks. I'm tired due to the lack of sleep but very motivated to get things in the house ready. I have also started packing the things I will need when the time arrives. Its wierd to pack for something when you don't know when you are leaving. I guess my job is to be as ready as possible and then trust that everything else will be ok.

1 comment:

John Kincaid said...

I cant believe it is getting so close to preston's arrival!! You are so lucky to not have swelling or stretch marks---maybe you'll be one of the lucky few that makes it all the way until delivery without stretch marks :) One thing I did when packing my bags for the hospital, was buy doubles of all of the things I was still using but needed to bring to the hospital--like face lotion, makeup...things I knew I would still use over the future months, but then I could keep one set at home, and one in my bag so it wasn't a last minute scramble...although you are super-organized, so you've probably already thought of that :) love, Kristen