Monday, August 11, 2008

1 Week

Well, its been 1 week since Preston entered our lives and SO MUCH has changd. For example:
1. I'm learning how to live on very little sleep.
2. I find myself staring at a person for long hours - that is normal and expected.
3. I don't know what time it is during most of the day.
4. Leaving the house to run an erand to Target takes careful planning.
5. 45 minutes to myself is awesome.

There have even been days the past week where I can't remember what my life was like before Preston arrived. I have enjoyed the past week and look forward to many more weeks and years ahead. Here are some pictures from today!
Preston taking a nap - on his side!
Lindon and Megan came for a visit.
Cousins Ben and Erin also came for a visit. (We had such a great time chatting with them).

Preston and mommy :)

No comments: