Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bath Time

Steven and I gave Preston his first Bath today and he LOVED it. He was so cute to watch as we washed his hair, cleaned his arms & legs, and put lotion on his little tummy. He just stared at us. I hope he always enjoys bath time - I know I did. Enjoy the photo's.
Just a quick note - Steven and I are doing well. We are starting to get into a 'routine' and enjoy learning all that we can about our new addition to the family. Steven went back to work today and I did very well holding down the fort at home. I spent a good part of my day just reading and enjoying this new pace of life. Oh yes, mny of you know that I don't intend on making this a 'Preston' only blog but since this is what is going on in our lives at the moment, this is what I blog about. The Dalbey Trio is happy and healthy.

3 comments:

John Kincaid said...

he is soooooooo stinkin' adorable! I can hardly stand it! What joy new babies bring...I love all of your recent posts...as far as I'm concerned you could totally turn this into a Preston blog :) I'm glad that the Dalbey Trio is doing well!! we miss you guys!

Marius said...

Hi Guys, Marius and Wendy here (South Africa). So Glad to hear about Preston and that mom and new one is doing so well. We really miss you guys a lot and can't wait to come visit again.

Christi Provost said...

Katrina ~ It is so fun to see similarities with both you and Steven in different pictures!! He's wonderful!!