Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We are Home

Today, Steven and I came home with Preston from the hospital. I am so glad to be home and have more privacy. Its hard to be in the hospital with dozens of nurses and other staff coming in your room all the time. Yes, they have a very important job to do, but its just hard when you want a minute alone and someone wants to give you something or check something, etc... I will say, I am very thankful for some of the ladies who helped answer my questions and who were very compassionate and encouarging. Here are a few pictures from the ride home and our first afternoon as a family of three! Oh yes, I also wanted to thank everyone for their encouraging emails, facebook posts and comments. I am looking forward to seeing more friends in the days and weeks to come.


Preston is so tiny!

I just love him!

A father and son...beautiful

4 comments:

allie said...

Hey You Three! Congratulations!!! I love all of the pictures and the personal narratives.
You've got to promise to bring him to SLYnet when you feel up to it. Looking forward to meeting little Preston! -This is Sharon Baca by the way - I'm on Allie's computer and so it shows up as her account - I couldn't figure out how to change it, I'm horrible when it comes to technology stuff :)

Anonymous said...

he is beautiful and i can see katrina in him. He has her nose and eyes. :)

Judith Pohlman said...

Katrina & Steve: We are so happy you are home with little Preston Charles. We had so much fun visiting you in the hospital. What a blessing it is for us to share this special event with you. It is impressing upon Emma God's gift of life. Thank you for allowing us into your world during this very personal time. We love you guys and look forward to helping in any way we can.

Judy

Leah Warren said...

So glad you guys are getting settled...LOVE YOU!