Sunday, October 12, 2008

10 Year High school Reunion

Last night, Steven came with me to my 10 year high school reunion. Wow - I can't believe it has been 10 years. Where has the time gone? I had a wonderful time seeing dear friends and catching up on life since graduation. Each person had such a unique story to tell and I enjoyed hearing as many stories as I could. Some of my former classmates have have done extensive traveling around the world, some have gone on to do amazing things with their careers, some live in unique places throughout the country, and some have started beautiful families. Personally, I enjoyed talking with some of the other new moms from my class. It was encouraging to hear how our children are growing and how much joy we have received from becomming mothers. I also enjoyed laughing and sharing fun memories from our high school years. I found myself remembering things I had not thought about in a long time. Many of my classmates still live in in St. Louis and I hope to be able to spend time with them more often. I think our reunion was a great way to re-connect and I'm looking forward to more gatherings in the future. Here are some photo's from the event.
Amity, Christi and Katrina (We were all on the Pom Squad (Dance Team) together)

Katrina, Kelly, Anna and Sarah (Kelly is my dear friend from Church, Anna was a dear friend in Mr. Van Gilst's class and Sarah and I were members of the Swimming/Diving Team).

Katrina & Chrissy (Chrissy and I were on the pom squad together and a fellow mom)

Katrina & Phillip (Dear friend from Church)

Christi, Leah and Katrina (Both Leah and Christi are dear friends who live on opposite sides of the Country)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love seeing you and sarah together - and love the small world God has given us. hope ya'll are doing well.