Friday, November 14, 2008

How is Work going?

I wanted to take a moment to follow up on an earlier post about going back to work. Many of you know that after Preston was born, I took an 11 week maternity leave and then headed back to work in the office at Central Pres. I am currently working 3 full days a week in the office and a little bit from home the other 2 days. This part time status has given me the abiltiy to help provide for our family and spend time with Preston the 2 days a week I am home. I like being a part of both worlds. Here are some things I enjoy about being back at my job: First, I enjoy working with the 626 S. Hanley building staff. I am thankful for this loving and supportive community. Second, I enjoy working with my husband in the Youth Ministry Dept. Being able to go downstairs and say 'hi' is nice. Third, I enjoy having my office organized. Fourth, I like getting dressed up 3 times a week. You can find me in my PJ's the other 2 days a week. Overall, things are going very well and I really appreciate everyone's prayers and support. I am also thankful that I have a job when I hear about so many in our country who have lost their job. I have a lot to be thankful for!

No comments: