Friday, January 16, 2009

Jury duty STINKS!

Well, its Friday and Steven is STILL in Jury Duty. I am all about doing our Civic Duty, but come on, this is REDICULOUS!!! An entire week - for a property/claims dispute!? No wonder Jurors complain! Since Steven is busy today, I had to take Preston with me to the office. This is not ideal, but something that had to be done because I had a LOT to do today. As you can see by the first two photo's, I am cleaning out some of our office space because we will be moving in a few weeks to a new building. I am going through years of stuff and trying to organize/clean out as much as I can. Preston is doing great but I think the end is near! I hope to have my husband back very soon!! The photo of Preston was taken today as I was changing his diaper on the couch in Steven's office. As you can see by the photo, Preston likes to reach for and suck on his feet - yummy! Have a happy Friday!



1 comment:

Leah Warren said...

Sorry girl, that's probably why we didn't see you friday!