Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIF

Thank Goodness it's Friday! It has been a long week for the Dalbey Trio and we are so excited to spend the weekend together! Steven and I have set a goal to make sure that one night every weekend is spent together as a family. We believe this time is and will be extremly valuable to us and to our children. Even though Preston is very young, I allready look forward to our time together.

We started our evening together tonight with 'Buddy Bath Time' and then read Go Dog Go & Are You My Mother by P.D. Eastman together. This was followed by singing Jesus Loves Me & Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Preston is now asleep and Steven and I are going to spend some time together. Again, TGIF!
Here are some photo's from bath time:

Here are a couple photo's from our walk yesterday. Preston is big enough to sit in the stroller facing out. I think he likes this a lot better than sitting in his carseat facing me! He LOVED looking at all the trees!

No comments: