Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A walk with Da Da

Today, Steven took the day off! He needed to catch up on some things at home and I wanted to spend more time with him without something planned. Soo...this afternoon we decided to go for a walk with Preston. We bundled him up - thankfully its not that cold outside - and buckled him in the stroller and took off. Preston looked so cute in his little sweater/hat combo! After our walk we headed to REI to check out the sales. We are currently looking for one of those hiking/child carrier back packs. We tested out a nice one at the store but decided to do some homework before we make a purchase. Anyone have any recommendations? Tonight will include 'buddy bath time', dinner and then maybe we will rent a movie. I think its time to catch up on all those movies I have missed the past 6 months. Oh yes, I am also including a video of Preston saying da da. I am still trying to get him to say ma ma but so far no luck.

No comments: