Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend Update

The Dalbey Trio weekend update goes like this:


On Friday, I (Katrina) had a stressful day at work. I tried to send out our youth calendar via the lovely bulk mail system but had trouble with everything. Most of my trouble was due to the lack of normalcy in our office since the big move. Needless to say, I was a bit frustrated when I left work and told myself that a weekend without office work would do me good. That evening, I headed to the 'Academy' to coach my cheer and dance team girls perform at their last game of the season. I am sad the season is over, but looking forward to spending more time with Preston. Steven stayed home that evening and invited Uncle Eric to hang out and play video games. Oh yes, thank you Eric for bringing us some Jimmy John's!


On Saturday, we went to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Denton. Grandpa Denton showed us some neat photo's he found of when he was a little boy. Oh my gosh - Preston looks so much like my dad!! Grandpa also took the Dalbey Trio to visit his new office down in Soulard - super cool. That evening, we were tired and decided to stay home. I enjoyed reading, folding laundry and talking with Steven.


On Sunday after Church, Steven and I were guests at a marriage renewal ceremony. Our dear friends Jim and Judy celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary and we were honored to witness the renewal of their love for each other and how they place their trust in the Lord. Here is a family photo from our time together at the the party. We hope our readers also had a good weekend.

No comments: