Friday, June 12, 2009

We are Home!

The Dalbey Trio + Grammie have returned home from the Zone camp 2009. We had an great week and I want to highlight a couple things. First, I am EXTREMELY TIRED! I came home and had just enough energy to play with Preston, feed him dinner and put him to bed before I took a nap. Now I'm off to do laundry, unpack and upload photo's from from the week. Second, I have begun to process all that took place over the past 5 days. I am thinking about the conversations I had with students about their lives and their relationship with God. I am thinking about the things our speaker, Michael Hall, shared wtih us during the week. I am also thinking about the future of the Zone and what my role may look like in the years to come. Overall, I could not have asked for a better week with the students and leaders from our group and the camp. Oh yes, I also want to send a huge THANK YOU to Grammie for joining us this week and watching Preston. I could not have been there without your help and support.

Here is our Central Group
Here is our Central group being silly!

No comments: