Monday, July 27, 2009

Mr. Frog

This is a picture of 'Mr. Frog'. He is a Carter's Just One Year frog that someone gave Preston at one of his baby showers. Preston LOVES Mr. Frog! He cannot go to sleep or take a nap without him. I have been trying to find Mr. Frog for a while and have been having some trouble. I believe he was originally purchased at Target but they do not carry him anymore - at least I cannot find him and have looked at several Targets and in multiple states! I tried looking online but I am NOT going to pay $60 bucks for him. So, I have finally decided to send out a plea to see if anyone can help. If you find him at Target or anywhere else, would you please buy him and I will gladly buy him from you. If you have a Mr. Frog and your child is not seriously attached to him, would you consider donated him or selling him to little Preston? I am thankful for any help.

1 comment:

K & S Dalbey said...

We found a Mr. Frog - we are so excited!