Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dalbey Family Birthday Party

Tonight we had a Dalbey Family Birthday Party for Preston and his cousin Natalie. Preston's official Birthday is next Tuesday, but we wanted to celebrate while we could all be together. The party was a hit with a yummy dinner (thank you Kristen), a Birthday cake (thank you Kristen), and gifts for the little ones (thank you everyone). Preston's first experience eating cake also went very well. I wasn't really nervous, but was hopeful that it would get smashed everywhere and that is exactly what happened. Here are some photo's from the party with some brief descriptions. Oh yes, I can't believe Preston is almost one year old. I really cannot imagine my life without him and I am so thankful that he is a happy and healthy baby. I also want to give a big shout out to my wonderful husband, Steven. Thank you for being not only supportive the past year but helpful, loving and compassionate. I love you very much.

The Birthday cake!
Preston is excited about his cake!

He is telling Papa that the cake is yummy!

Still eating and getting smashed everywhere :)

After all that cake - some milk to wash it down!

He ate all his cake...well, daddy helped. Oh yes, this is his special Birthday plate that mommy made him.

Aunt Kristen and family gave Preston some trucks!

Grammie and Papa gave Preston a lightning McQueen car! I am so excited to watch Preston ride this around on the driveway in the backyard!
Here is a video clip of the Birthday boy eating his cake!

No comments: