Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Catch up

I have been away from my computer for a few days. I am now back and ready to update everyone on what is going on with the Dalbey Trio.

I, Katrina, ended my dance team season last week. While I am sad to not see the girls every week, I am excited to have my Thursday afternoon's back to play with Preston and run other important erands. Here is a photo of Preston with mommy at her last practice! Preston was more interested in sticking out his tongue at the girls that smiling for the camera.
Steven continues to hang out with students from the Youth group in his free time and enjoys every moment. He also continues to be a great help with Preston and we have fun running erands together as a family. Steven has also started giving Preston guitar 'lessons'. Here is a sweet photo of the two of them together the other weekend.
Preston repeats almost everything we say and/or do. He continues to love books and sometimes asks me to read him 5 - 6 books at a time. He is also quite good and telling us what he sees in the books and/or making the various sounds the animals and trucks make. It is super cute. Oh yes, we are also working on teaching him some German. Preston knows how to count to ten so far - way to go buddy!

No comments: