Friday, March 5, 2010

Getting over being sick

Well, soon after my last post the Dalbey Trio came down with one of those 'wonderful' 12 hour flu bugs. Preston had it first on Tuesday night, then Steven came down with on Wednesday night and I had it yesterday afternoon/evening. Trust me, you do not want details. All I can say is that I have done a lot of laundry. Yes, I am sure many of you readers have had the same flu bug this season. I guess this is what happens when you forget to get the flu shot...you get the flu. I will make sure that the Dalbey Trio gets the shot in the future.

This morning we all seem to be doing better. Despite all of us loosing a few pounds due to not eating that much the past couple days, we are hanging in there. Also, the sun is up and it looks like it is going to be a nice day. Spring will be here soon and that always helps to cheer me up a bit. Oh yes, I have a sweet video from the other day to share with you. Enjoy!


No comments: