Friday, April 2, 2010

Great Grandma and Painting

After the Dalbey Trio returned from Spring Break, Great Grandma and Grandpa Koslow came in town from Florida to visit. We really enjoyed our time with them and Preston really liked the new truck they game game. Here is a picture of Preston and Great Grandma.
I also began a new project at the Dalbey home. As you can see from the photos, I am painting Preston's play room. I was tired of the simple/boring wood panneling and decided to make the room feel warm and soft. I painting the trim around the windows a pure white and am now working on the walls. The color for the wall is 'Cream in my Coffee'. It is very nice and I am looking forward to the projects completion. I will make sure to take some pictures when everything is back to 'normal'.

No comments: