Thursday, May 20, 2010

Birthday #30

Yesterday was my Birthday, my 30th Birthday. Yikes. I still feel and think that I am somewhere between 22 and 25 years old so the reality of my real age hasn't settled yet. I am, however, very thankful for the last decade of my life and all the things I have learned, experienced and accomplished. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 6.5 years, I have finished college and a master's degree, I have traveled to many excited places, I have a beautiful son, and I have learned more about who I am and what I was made to do with my life. I am looking forward to what the next decade of my life may look like.
Here is a re-cap of the events yesterday:

I woke up to Steven and Preston singing 'Happy Birthday' to me. I then went to work and received many phone calls and emails from friends wishing me a happy birthday. I went to lunch at the Crossing in Clayton with Steven and some other Youth Pastor's/leaders in STL. We had a great time and I even received a free dessert :) After lunch I did some more work at the office and headed home. Steven took Preston and I out to dinner at Pi on Delmar (Pi is this cool Chicago style pizza place that was made famous after President Obama's visit during his campaign). After dinner some friends joined us for Ice Cream cake at our house and a great time to hang out. Overall, I had a great Birthday and felt very loved! Here are a few pictures from the day.

No comments: