Monday, November 15, 2010

Catching up

I have been really busy the past week and neglecting our family blog has been the result. For those of you who know me well know that I don't usually let my blog go a couple days without an update. Let me assure everyone that the Dalbey family is just fine...just busy and adjusting to some changes in our normal routine. So, what have we been doing the past week? Well, I went to Target one day for some groceries and found out that Preston was mesmorized by this toy:
This is the Apple Alphabet toy. Preston sat in the cart and played with the toy for about 15 minutes. Here is a picture.

I think we will add this toy to Preston's Christmas wish list. Besides our normal weekly work schedule, we had a busy weekend with our Church Art Show opening on Friday Night. I was unable to submit some of my work in the show this year, but still enjoyed going to the show and visiting with friends. If you would like to come by the Church and see some of the fabulous art, check out www.centralpres.com/arts/ for more details.

Today was super fun. When I picked up Preston after work today he proceeded to give himself a milk beard in the car on the way home. This picture doesn't really show the full extent of the milk beard but I assure you that Preston thought this was super funny.
Baby Peyton is also doing well. She is growing and moving a lot each day. We are slowly starting to plan for her arrival. I hope to take a picture of the baby belly very soon.

No comments: