Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Doll House

I found something in my basement yesterday. I found the doll house that my Grandma Koslow let me play with when I was a little girl and gave to me a few years ago. Now, I cannot remember who made this doll house (it was either my Grandma or my Great Grandma) but the point is that I found this little treasure I had packed away and now have it out and ready for Peyton to play with when she is ready. I also noticed that this house is a great way to help prepare Preston for life with a little baby sister. We spent a good 20 minutes talking about the baby this morning as we played with the house. Now, here is a picture of the house:

Here is a picture of Preston playing with the house:

Here is a picture of the back of the house - very cool.

Here is Preston's way of cleaning up the hosue - not too bad.

Here is the little baby that goes with the house - very sweet.

No comments: