Thursday, February 17, 2011

Preston is sick

I don't think anyone likes being sick. I also don't think any parent enjoys seeing their child sick. Today, Preston is sick. He has not been able to keep anything down since yesterday evening. All we have been doing is cuddling in bed and watching multiple episodes of 'Thomas the Tank Engine' and 'Richard Scary Mysteries'. I am sure 'Dinosaur Train' and 'Curious George' will be in the DVD player soon. Thankfully, I have been able to give him 2 teaspoons of Pedialyte every 20 minutes the past hour (per Dr.'s instructions) and he is hanging in there...please keep him in your prayers. I just checked on him and he fell asleep watching TV. Poor little guy. Oh yes, please pray that I don't get sick. I am currently 35 weeks along and don't need anything else to add to my plate. Here are a few pictures of the little boy.

No comments: