Monday, February 28, 2011

Random

Here is an update on the happenings of life in the Dalbey family.
First, Steven made it to Colorado and back on the annual Senior High Youth Trip. He had a great time and here is a picture of the group out in Crested Butte, CO.
Second, I gathered with some friends for Breakfast the other morning and had a wonderful time catching up, laughing and praying with and for one another. My sweet friend, Megan, gave me these lovely tulips as an encouragement these last few days before Peyton's arrival. Tulips are my favorite flower. They just seem to make everything look and feel happy.
Third, I had a brand new newborn boy outfit that I found stuffed in a bag...oops. I took it in to a consignment store this afternoon and exchanged the outfit for this cute dress. I am excited to meet our little girl :)

No comments: