Thursday, February 24, 2011

Photos from Grandad Denton

Well, the Dalbey Trio is doing much better. Even though I had a slight re lapse of the flu on Monday night, we all now seem to have re entered the land of the healthy and are sleeping through the night. Thank you, again, to Grammie and Papa Dalbey for caring for Preston while I was sick and Steven was out of town.

Update on Peyton: I am now 36.5 weeks pregnant...can I really be this far along? Yes, its true. I plan on posting photos of my belly on Saturday as I have a friend/student/budding photographer who is going to do my maternity photo shoot. I am super excited. I am also 50% effaced and 1cm dilated. I'm not sure if this means anything but just thought I would give you an update. I am also having a final ultrasound next Tuesday and hope to post a couple good pictures.

Photos: Many of you know that I now work for my dad at his Law Office here in St. Louis. While at work today I was downloading some photos from his camera regarding a case and found a few random photos from Christmas. I thought they were so cute that I just had to post them. Enjoy.
First, here is Preston with 2 of his cousins, Alice & Ava.
Second,Here are a couple cute pictures of Preston opening up some of his Thomas the Tank Engine gifts. He is so excited!

No comments: