Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Today has been a great day!

Today has been a great day. The morning started off with a photo shoot for a dear friend, Maggie. If you would like to check out the photos you can go to www.AllThingsSimplePhotography.blogspot.com

After the photo shoot, I spent the afternoon at home with the kids. First, Preston and I did an art project. My project is on the bottom and Preston's is on the top. He loved finger paining with the colors. After the art project and some lunch, we headed off the grocery store. Nothing too exciting but it was nice to get out of the house for a bit. This evening we went to Qdoba for dinner and both kids took a bath. Here is our happy little girl in her duck towel. Oh yes, I also had another photo shoot with the young lady - photos to be posted tomorrow :) Preston was in bed by 8pm and Peyton was asleep by 8:30pm. Not bad at all. I am just now finishing up the photos and blogs and am heading to bed myself. Overall, today has been a great day!

No comments: