Saturday, July 30, 2011

Catching Up

Here are some photos from the past week. First, we have a picture of Peyton in a 'new' outfit that I found in her drawer. I am so thankful it still fits :)
I am not sure who it is from...probably my sister. Next we have a picture of a wall in our Master bedroom that I am re organizing to showcase our family, friends and special items around our house. This is a work in process but I think it already looks pretty good. Here is a sweet picture of Preston giving daddy a big hug.
Here is a picture of Peyton hiding behind her flower rattle. Finally, a pair of shoes that Peyton will hopefully wear sometime in the next year or so. Her feet are so small that she barely fits into a size 1...these are a size 5.
Overall, we have had a pretty good week. Peyton's rash has gone away and we are gearing up for our vacation/family reunion next week. We are also happy to report that Peyton has been sleeping from 8ish to 5:30am every day this week. I really hope this continues or we will have to let her 'cry it out'. Oh yes, this week is Preston's big Birthday - #3. Photos to come :)

No comments: