Friday, July 22, 2011

Pom Poms and Art

This is a picture of a tissue paper pom pom or what I like to call a flower. I saw this DIY link on Martha Stewarts website and thought I would get creative and give it a try. Here is my creation with blue tissue paper. I really like it.
I am planning on making pink, white and yellow ones for Peyton's Birthday party...in about 7 months :) Oh yes, I also found this picture of the letter A crafted out of buttons. Its interesting that I was thinking about doing something like this not more than a week ago and then found this picture. I'll keep our readers posted on my work. If you haven't already noticed, I am a budding artist. I am really getting into DIY home projects, art projects and other creative adventures. I think I have always had this in me but never allowed myself to explore to the full extent. Now is my time to become an artist :)

No comments: