Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The past few days

This picture is from late last week, but sweet and worthy of sharing with our readers. I also want to update our readers on some events from the past few days. Last Friday, the Dalbey family went to the WCA football game. The game was great, we visited with friends, etc... The highlight of the evening wasn't the game or the new campus, but when Preston pulled down his pants on a hillside letting us know he needed to go potty. I stopped him right in time and took him behind a tree. I'm happy he didn't go in his pants and simply talked to him about going potty in the bathroom or private area. We are learning :) Our weekend was fun and we had some great family time on Saturday. Also, Steven and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary yesterday. I can't believe it has been 8 years. Time is flying by. These have been 8 very happy years and I am looking forward to many more. Thank you, Grammie and Papa for watching our children so Steven and I could go out on a date. Ok, my brain is tired and its time to head to bed.

No comments: