Friday, October 21, 2011

7 Months and an Ear Infection

 Our little girl is now 7 months old.  Time is flying by so quickly.  She is a happy and sweet little girl and has lately been working on pulling up and standing by herself for a few seconds.  I'm not ready for her to crawl and then walk....I need a little more time :) Anyway, she is a happy girl even though we discovered today that she has her first ear infection.  I had one of those 'mom instincts' kick in today and I just felt like something wasn't right.  She didn't sleep well last night and has been exceptionally clingy the past 24 hours.  So, I packed up the kids and took them to our wonderful pediatrician this afternoon who did indeed discover the infection in her left ear.  We now have medicine and she went right to bed at 8pm tonight.  I hope she sleeps for a while!  Since I took Peyton to the Dr. this afternoon I can tell you that she weighs 18 lbs 7 oz.  I am not sure what percentile that is...oh well.   Here are a couple pictures I snapped of the little lady this evening.  

No comments: