Friday, November 18, 2011

Peyton 8 months and still crawling/walking

Peyton officially turned 8 months old yesterday.  She is so sweet.  We love her so much!  She has started crawling with one leg pushing the floor and the other in a crawling motion...I am trying to catch it on video.  Peyton also continues her quest to walk.  She much prefers to stand, wait till mommy or daddy reach out for her and then she moves her legs and 'walks' toward us.  I did capture this on video: 
She also likes trying to stand up and hold on to whatever she can reach.  
Did I mention she can push herself backwards and sometimes ends up under the crib?
 Peyton also enjoys being with mommy no matter what I am doing.  Yesterday I was organizing her clothes and she insisted on helping...so cute.  Here are a few pics.  
First, helping mommy! 
Smiling for the camera
She doesn't like those hats!  

No comments: