Thursday, January 5, 2012

Gift

A few weeks ago a close family friend gave us the most wonderful gift - a swing set.  The swing set came with a baby seat, 2 children's seats and a some rings with a pull up bar.  I don't think my words can describe how excited Preston was to receive this gift.  I think the pictures do a much better job.  
 Yes, that is a seat on the ground.  We need to buy another S hook to finish installing the second swing.  
 While Peyton just giggled and her hair blew in the wind, Preston kept asking me to push him higher and higher.  It was so sweet.  
Thank you, Barker family, for your love in this special gift.  Your support, encouragement, trust and care mean so much to our family.  I am confident that our family will enjoy this swing set for years to come.  

No comments: