Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Loving the Swimming Pool

Yesterday we had success with Peyton and the swimming pool.  First, I filled the pool with water early in the morning so that it could warm up with the sun.  Next, I left the hose off and away from the pool. Finally, I got in the pool myself.  Take a look at these pictures.  Peyton not only liked the pool, but she loved the pool.  She also loved the slide going into the pool.  I think we will be spending a good amount of time in the water this summer :)
Even though Peyton is being tackled by her big brother she is having a great time. 
 She was also brave enough to go down the slide all by herself. 
 She probobly studying her big brother. 
 I wonder what she is thinking about in this moment.  Perhaps she is just enjoying the warm sun. 

No comments: