Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July!  Here is a quick summary of the Dalbey family adventures for this years holiday.  First, a generous friend game us some very good seats for the Cardinals Baseball game yesterday evening.  While it was hot, we had a great time at the game and watched the Cardinals WIN!  Its always better when your team wins!  Here was my attempt to get a picture of the kids with their Cardinala hats ... this was the best I could do.  I think Preston is saying "mom, I am way too cool for this picture thing" and Peyton is more interested in wrestling with my hair tie.  Oh well. 
Here is a picture of mommy and Peyton at the game. Super sweet.   
 Both Peyton and Preston LOVED the cotton candy. Who doesn't like Cotton Candy!?  Oh yes, just want to send a shout out to the Johnson family because they gave Peyton this super cute dress.  We usually spend our 4th of July Holiday with them and missed them and others a lot.  We hope to see you again soon. 
 Here is our family photo before the game.  I wish you could see us a little better but at least we are all looking at the camera :)   
 This was Preston for most of the game  - not so interested.  He thought the game was too loud. We tried to explain that people cheernig is a good thing.  I think he was tired.  Oh yes, this Cardinal Jersey is another gift item from the Johnson family.   
Overall, we had a great time at the game. I did make 3 trips to the cooling station and missed a good chunk of the game but such is the duty of a mommy with young kids.  I didn't really mind. I needed to cool off as well.  Finally, fireworks display from Busch Stadium after the game.  It was great!! 

No comments: