Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin patch

The Dalbey family headed to the Pumpkin Patch on Sunday afternoon for some traditional seasonal activities.  It was a warm day (80 degrees), and the line to park was very long, but we made it through and had a wonderful time  Here are a few pictures from our visit.  
Here is Preston's traditional photo by the big school bus.  
We started the trend with Peyton...but she wasn't very interested.  
Here is Preston in the classic Rombach Farms fort.  I remember playing here when I was a little girl.  I have such fond memories of this place.  
The pumpkin patch would not be complete without a ride on those orange carts.  Thank goodness for a strong daddy to pull the cart.  
Oh yes, we also met up with almost all of the cousins from the Denton side.  Its amazing that all four kids are looking towards the camera.  
Here is Peyton picking out her first pumpkin.  She is such a big girl.  
Preston thought it would be a good idea to help lead the way to the pumpkins with daddy.  
Another classic pumpkin patch photo by the Great Pumpkin Pyramid.  So sweet.  
Here we have sweet cousin Alice.  
A sweet moment where daddy was helping Preston pick out a little pumpkin to take home.  
Oh how I love Rombach farms and am so thankful for the many years and memories.  I am also thankful I can take my children to enjoy this beautiful farm and let them pick out their own pumpkin.  

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: