Monday, December 10, 2012

The zoo

Its been over a week since I updated our blog.  I am so sorry.  Last week was crazy busy editing photos and preparing our house for a big Christmas Party.  Ok, here we go with the update.  First, I took the kids to the zoo last week.  It was a blast and almost had the zoo to ourselves. I think the reason for the lack of visitors was due to the time of year and cooler temperatures.  Our visit, however, was amazing as all the animals were out and we didn't have to fight any crowds.  Here are a few pictures.  
First, we always begin our zoo adventure with a ride on the Carousel.  
Preston guiding the way.  
This is the Sea Lion Sounds - the new exhibit at the STL zoo.  Again, notice how we have the entire exhibit to ourselves.  It was amazing.  

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: