Friday, December 21, 2012

I love our school

I don't think it is a surprise to those who know me that I love our school.  Preston has been attending Preschool 3 days a week this year and loves it. He thrives meeting new friends and being challenged with new ideas and concepts.  Oh yes, have I mentioned that his entire class loves TRAINS.  Preston is in the right class.  As part of their train exploration the class took a trip to the train exhibit at the MO Botanical Gardens Gardenway Express Show.  I also had the privilege of joining the kids on this trip.  Hey, its a good chance to be with Preston and meet other students and parents.  Here are a few pictures.  
This is Preston and his buddy, Noah.  
Here we have Noah, Zachary and Preston admiring the trains.  
Today, our school had a parent breakfast and some time of singing with our kids.  It was wonderful.  I love how we are teaching our children not only about Christmas but the other Religious holiday's.  Preston's class is very diverse and it bring me such joy that he is learning at such a young age about loving people and living life with people no matter their color, religious background or socioeconomic status.  I am so thankful.  
Here is a quick picture of the Dalbey men :) 
Here we are singing as a group!  

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: