Wednesday, February 13, 2013

An Afternoon with Peyton

A few weeks ago I took the kids outside to play because it was so beautiful here in St. Louis.  I also brought along my camera to document some play time with Peyton.  A few days after these photos were taken Preston came down with the flu and then Peyton came down with the flu/RSV.  It was a rough couple weeks.  Because I was busy trying to keep my head above water I didn't really post any photos from our afternoon outside.  Ok, I posted one photo on my photography blog and that was all.  I came accross those photos this afternoon while doing some digital organizing and had to post a few.  While I would normally post these on my other blog I thought it would be nice to share these images with our Dalbey Times readers.  Enjoy. 

No comments: