Sunday, April 14, 2013

Flowers

I am so thankful for another BEAUTIFUL weekend here in St. Louis. I am also very thankful for the plentiful amount of family time we were able to have the past couple days.  We spent most of our time outside playing, digging in the dirt, going to the park and planting flowers.  Here are a couple picture of  the color around my yard.  I planted some pansies and impatients yesterday afternoon while also enjoying my bright yellow forsythia and soft red tulips that are in bloom.
I also headed out to the Sunset Hills Earth Day celebration and picked up a few more items for my garden (all for free).  This lovely flower is now on my back porch along with some dill growing in a pot in kitchen and an aloe plant.  I love color and the garden.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: