Monday, June 17, 2013

Goals for the Week

I have three goals for the week: 
First, spend some quality time reading with my kids.  This includes going to the library to check out some new books. Because I have been so busy the past few weeks I have let reading time slack a little bit. I hope to pick things up again starting this week. 
Second, I would like to wash and put away ALL the laundry in our house.  While most of the laundry is already clean it is sadly sitting in 3-4 laundry baskets and the dirty laundry is quickly piling up from the weekend. I would like to return my house to some sense of order and be able to find clean clothes when needed.  I think this is a reasonable goal.  
Finally, I would like to start my fall photography calendar.  I have recently been flooded with a lot of interest in my photography and don't want to let things fall through the cracks. SO, I am going to start working on my calendar this week and hopefully keep things in order. I'll keep you updated.  
I think I may start setting goals every Monday! 

No comments: